HND International Business and Marketing
- Identifying and selecting potential clients /suppliers according to established criteria and commercial and business objectives of the organization.
- Connecting with clients / suppliers according to established criteria and commercial and business objectives of the organization.
- Negotiating various aspects of the transaction of international buying and selling to define conditions of the commercial relationship.
- Carrying out specific market / commercial surveys for the company worldwide.
- Performing administrative operations related to import / export and reception / dispatch of goods.
- Taking steps concerning promotional activities planned by the company in international trade.
HND Computing (Administration of Networked Computing Systems)
- Assembling and replacing the HW components on machines.
- Detecting and identifying problems on computers.
- Solving computing problems.
- Installing the operating system and basic applications (antivirus, office IT applications, …) in the company computers.
- Installing specific applications for the company ‘s business.
- Installing and replacing Network Cards (CABLE and WIFI).
- Installing wiring in small and medium-sized networks.
- Connection to SWITCHS / ROUTERS.
- Installing and configurating WEB, PROXY, FTP SERVICES, in the company’s and the users’s computers.
- Offering user support.
HND Computing (Multiplatform Applications Development)
- Design Databases based on conceptual patterns.
- Using Interactive Database Management Systems (SQL).
- Designing data systems using UML methodology.
- Developing graphic applications with database access.
- Developing games, multimedia applications and mobile devices applications.
- Introducing ERP-CRM systems developing components in the integrated language.
- Designing user interfaces on the basis of the specifications and requirements of an application.
- Installing operations systems of Windows servers.
- Installing GNU/Linux operating systems.
- Interconnecting networked systems by managing the resources and by identifying the security restrictions.
- Using XML for data transmission on the Web.
HND Administration and Finance
- Analysing and filling documents on the basis of commercial, labour and tax regulations.
- Performing accounting records relating to economic and financial transactions in the books.
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements.
- Informing and advising the customer on financial and insurance products and/or services by setting up a custom control system.
- Processing and managing administrative paperwork in official bodies.
- Using specific computing systems for administration and business purposes.
- Processing and managing the stocks on the basis of minimum and optimus levels.
- Making budget plans, supervising the cash management in the short and medium term, analyzing the collection and payment flows, raising one’s finance and others ‘ and studying the feasibility of investment projects.
- Analysing the selection,recruitment and training of human resources, overseeing the management of personnel, as labor standards and criteria set.
- Solving problems and making decisions by consulting with his superiors the adopted solution for every situation.
HND Motor Vehicles
- Receiving and delivering vehicles.
- Performing vehicle breakdown diagnosis.
- Managing the store.
- Diagnosing vehicle maintenance operations.
- Diagnose the vehicle body area
- Performing maintenance in the areas of electromechanical and vehicle body.
- Budgeting repairs.